quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2015

Super Soccer: play championship as Nintendo Team P1

Super Soccer: play championship as Nintendo Team P1


I was playing the classical Super Nintendo Game
Super Soccer

In the emulator Zsnesw and I figured a way to play the campain with the Nintendo Team.
I'm not talking abou play the second player with Nintendo by pressing Start + B, no, no...

I figured a way to continue the game as NINTENDO in Player ONE.

That´s great for those who still like this old game.
Since I looked for it in the internet and could't find it, I decided to post here.

See the prints with some screen shots.

To play as Nintendo you are going to play in an emulator os SNES and ad the following cheat codes:

Enter code:
7E06AC18
7E06EC28
7E06A210
7E181120


In the Tornament -> Continue game option type:







Enjoy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário